Replace these corporate Democrats in the June 2nd primary election
These five corporate Democrats in the New Mexico Senate have consistently voted with the Republicans to block progressive policies and support the interests of big, out of state corporations:
- George Muñoz, senate district 4. Vote for Noreen Kelly to replace Sen. Muñoz.
- Gabriel Ramos, senate district 28. Vote for Siah Correa Hemphill to replace Sen. Ramos.
- Clemente Sanchez, senate district 30. Vote for Pam Cordova to replace Sen. Sanchez.
- John Arthur Smith, senate district 35. Vote for Neomi Martinez-Parra to replace Sen. Smith.
- Mary Kay Papen, senate district 38. Vote for Carrie Hamblin to replace Sen. Papen
If you are in one of these senate districts, be sure to vote for the challenger of the incumbent. And if you are not in one of their districts, donations are welcome. Just Google the campaign to make a donation.
See this short video to explain why it’s important to replace these incumbents with qualified progressive candidates.
Have you decided how you plan to vote in the upcoming primary election? In this time of social distancing to minimize the possibility of infection by the coronavirus, we strongly recommend voting by absentee ballot. Go here (NMVote.org) to request an absentee ballot – there is still time but don’t wait! You will be mailed an absentee ballot that you can vote at home and return by mail. Or, if you would prefer to vote in person, you can vote at one of the polling locations identified for you at NMVote.org.