NM Legislative Action Alerts for 2019 from PDA Central New Mexico Chapter
Stay actively engaged with justice- and progressive-oriented legislation during the 2019 NM Legislative Session
The 2019 legislative session will soon be upon us, and we are getting ready for action!
Once again, PDA will be sending ACTION ALERTs on progressive legislation that is scheduled to be heard and debated in committees of the New Mexico Legislature.
These alerts will tell you how to contact your legislator and what to say when you do.
- Each alert provides basic information about the legislation.
- A quick link to open an email to each legislator on the committee that is considering the bill.
- The legislator’s telephone number so you can call with your message.
Be a Citizen Activist and receive these easy-to-follow alerts. Sign up by: emailing Paul Stokes at email@example.com with the subject “Add me to your action alert email list”. Please include your name in the body of the email.
REMINDER: Legislative session dates:
- Legislation may be pre-filed – December 17, 2018
- Session begins – January 15, 2019
- Deadline for introduction of legislation – February 14, 2019
- Session ends – March 16, 2019
Together, we can make the changes that bring justice and well-being for all New Mexicans.