Here are suggestions from Janis Kay to help get out the word using our Facebook Page.
- Something all chapters on Facebook need to do is Like and Friend each other. Support each other by sharing, commenting and linking on each other’s comments, shared photos, events etc. – teamwork.
- Include your Facebook account information in emails to the members
- Post on your page frequently and include photos
- Use your page to update everyone in your chapter’s activities as well as what’s going on in your area and state
- Each time you send out an email blast to members make sure to share it on your Facebook page. Take the subject line of the email blast and place in the comment along with enough from the blast to draw interest.
- Are there any events going on in your area? Create an event on Facebook then share it all over.
- Show activity of PDA National
- Share articles and/or interesting informative comments from other pages. Then re-share to your own account to show up on your personal account or to other pages and groups.